Connexion
La date/heure actuelle est Lun 19 Nov - 00:47 (2018)
Voir les messages sans réponses
Agent-Of<S.h.i.e.l.d Season 2 Ep-isode 9

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Abigael Index du Forum -> Les Quartiers de la Guilde -> Hall of Fame
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
jaymedea

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 17:21 (2016)
Sujet du message: Agent-Of<S.h.i.e.l.d Season 2 Ep-isode 9
Répondre en citant

Agent Of S.h.i.e.l.d Season 2 Episode 9 > shorl.com/prypibrovyfysy

Agent Of S.h.i.e.l.d Season 2 Episode 9

10cf746e54
YES, Activate My Account Now! We're Almost There! Please fill out the information below to help us provide you a better experience. Despite knowing exactly where they needed to go, the team found all sorts of ways (mostly talking) to pad out the hour and postpone the excitement until next week. Some, like Korath, have regular human skin colors. It doesn&rsquo;t go well. Skye eventually gets the better of Agent 33 with a little help from Hunter, and Rayna figures out why Hydra is after herWhitehall has the Diviner. But it actually just ends up with Coulson and Morse hanging out around Old San Juan waiting for the episodes final act to startwhich is great, but you know, it comes 50minutes into the episode.

season 2 Sponsored Links View the discussion thread. But his death did leave us with a mystery: what were he and Bobbi trying to keep secret from Hunter? While we're probably supposed to think it's a Hydra thing, I'm inclined to believe that's a fake-out. Despite the flying car, this show never really goes deep into cool gadgets, but this one hit the right tone. All of this goes pretty well, despite Rainas grass is always greener philosophy of running to SHIELD when shes with HYDRA and running to HYDRA when shes with SHIELD. Their conversation has Skye believing that something bad is about to happen. There&rsquo;s a powerful weapon inside the device. She tries to contact the field team but the signal is blocked. I could watch Patton Oswalt talk to himself for an entire episode.

ghost tears 2014packed to the rafters season 4castle season 7 e01the mindy project s03e02chris sawyer's locomotionthey came togetherrequiem for a heavyweightleaked celebrity sextapelynda color correctionYoddha: The Warrior 2014

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 17:21 (2016)
Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Abigael Index du Forum -> Les Quartiers de la Guilde -> Hall of Fame Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation